Czinger 0-60 of 1.9 Seconds…
Czinger’s London live feed and unveiling follows Geneva International Motor Show 2020 cancellation.
For what have to be the prototypes, I would gladly settle for the 21A and B. I’ve edited the journalist briefing to save you time. Below for the important bits.
- Czinger confirmed 21C is the first in a series of exclusive performance vehicles.
- Live unveiling also underlined Czinger’s use of proprietary manufacturing technologies, in-house developed drivetrain and unique design elements that will guide production of a series of exclusive performance vehicles.
- Czinger 21C is limited to 80 vehicles.
- With 1250 hp and dry weight under 2600 pounds (of which the chassis is just 265 pounds), the 21C features a true 1:1 power-to-weight ratio.
- Revolutionary engineering, never before seen on a production vehicle, combines structural systems plus cooling, fluid routing, and even exhaust sound management within the chassis structure.
- The 21C is an all-wheel drive vehicle with a strong hybrid powertrain.
- Mid-engine, total output of 1250 hp, redlining at 11,000 rpm.
- Two high output advanced axial flux motors producing up to 370 Nm and 150 kW of peak torque and power, each powering a front wheel with torque vectoring.
- Quarter mile time of 8.1 seconds and 0-62 mph (0-100 kph) in 1.9 seconds.
- 0 to 186 mph in 15 seconds and 0 to 248 mph in 29 seconds.