Inaugural Classic Auto Show rolls into Los Angeles…
Bruce Meyer collection
The Inaugural Classic Auto Show is coming to the Convention Center from January 27-29, 2017, showcasing Classic Auto Celebrities and the Finest Classic, Collector and Vintage Automobiles.
The Classic Auto Show is supported by media sponsors including: DuPont Registry; Historic Vehicle Association; Old Cars Weekly; Vintage Road Car; Vintage Race Car; ClassicCars.com; Auto Round-Up; SoCal Car Culture and Los Angeles Magazine among others.
Here’s my top 6 reasons not to miss this Inaugural Classic:
1.Grand Marshall of the Inaugural Classic Auto Show is Bruce Meyer, a founding chairman of the Petersen Automotive Museum. Beverley Hills business man, Bruce is a premier collector of some of world’s most sought after classics and exotics. Just a few examples are a 1957 Ferrari 250 TRC Testa Rossa, 1936 Bugatti Type 57, Porsche 935 K3, Ferrari 250 SWB, and will bring some cars from his personal collection.
2. Velocity Channel Stars in attendance include Wayne Carini from the TV series Chasing Classic Cars, and presents an up close and personal encounter with Wayne and other restoration experts
3. Hundreds of rarest classic and vintage cars will be on display.
4. Many Car clubs will be in attendance to answer questions about their chosen marques. If you have interest in a particular vehicle, here’s your chance to talk to club members.
5. Auto Swap Meet-old parts, books, manuals and a variety of other items that are difficult, if not impossible, to find, are all for sale.
6. Knowledge- demos, interviews, challenges on topics including: restoration projects, techniques, and more!
7. It’s the first one and you are likely to meet car celebrities that won’t be there as this event grows.
The Classic Auto Show will take place on January 27-29, 2017 at the Los Angeles Convention Center: South Hall. Tickets are available online. Adult tickets start at $25 pre-sale and $30 at the door. Children ages 3-12 are $10 pre-sale and $12 at the door. Children 2 and under are free. For more information please visit www.theclassicautoshow.com.
Savings!—enter my promo code CASPR to save $5 online.