Cool cars coming from MULLEN…
Qiantu K50 by MULLEN
…and further proves what we can do as a company.
Qiantu K50 by MULLEN
“Our partner Qiantu and everyone at MULLEN is working hard in providing an exciting product in North America. Here are some features that shows how good of a product our K50 is”.
The new Qiantu K50 features:
- All-aluminum Structural Body Frame: Qiantu K50 by MULLEN uses advanced high-strength aluminum frame structure, enhancing the rigid structure sheet metal body.Qiantu K50 by MULLEN uses advanced high-strength aluminum frame structure, enhancing the rigid structure sheet metal body.
- Carbon-fiber Body Panels: The 29 components of the carbon-fiber body panels compromising each complete K50 weighs only 100 lbs total, which is more than 40% and 20% lighter than steel and aluminum allow respectively.
- Front and Rear Double Wishbone Suspension and Chassis Calibration by Mira: Professional sport car front and read double wishbone suspension, ensures the tire deliver 100% grip and offers precise handling and ride feedback to drivers just as a high-performance sports car.
- Dual-Motors (one at the front axle and one at the rear) 4WD: The K50 with permanent magnet synchronous motor has three driving modes: Adaptive/Sport/Boost. The extremely dynamic overclocking mode release 320KW of ultimate power.
- RESS (Rechargeable Energy Storage System): Rechargeable Energy Storage System (RESS) exclusively created by Qiantu Motor is composed by 10 standard battery packs,
- Dynamic Torque Vector Distribution: It corners well, I guess.
- Pirelli High-performance Sports Tires/Lightweight Forged Aluminum Wheel: The Pirelli P-Zero sports tires that come on the Qiantu K50 features a unique tread design to make the car a strong performance with awesome grip in wet conditions. With lightweight forged aluminum wheels, it reduces the unsprung mass and improves the dynamic response of the vehicle.
- Leather and Alcantara Materials Sports Seats: The sports seats are made of leather and Alcantara; the Alcantara’s sleek design provides sufficient friction between the occupant and the seat while providing extra lateral support. The leather/Alcantara feels soft and is equipped with practical functions such as seat ventilation and heating.
- Interactive Information Entertainment System: 15.6-inch large HD central control display, integrating vehicle settings, air conditioning system control, third-party APP integration, car-phone interconnection, audio-visual system and many other functions.
- In-car Solar Energy Air Circulation System provided by roof solar panel: Qiantu K50 has a unique In-car air circulation system powered by the roof solar panel that will automatically start after the temperature rises to 77 degrees; this provides a comfortable driving experience.
- Brembo High-performance Braking System: Qiantu K50’s Brembo 4-piston brake caliper guarantees a powerful braking force that allows the car to brake in extreme distances. The front and rear high-carbon ventilated brake discs are also from Brembo; these have a scribing and perforation design for better abrasion performance and thermal conductivity.
Qiantu K50 by MULLEN
MULLEN at the New York International Auto Show
See the Qiantu K50 in person at Mullen Technologies’ booth (#CP8) in the Crystal Palace during the New York International Auto Show. Executive staff will be on hand during the 17th & 18th (press days) to answer questions and field interviews.
About Mullen Technologies
Mullen Technologies is a Southern California based licensed electric vehicle manufacturer with international distribution which owns several synergistic businesses including: Mullen Auto Sales, a fast-growing series of automobile dealerships through California, CarHub, a new and unique digital platform that leverages AI and offers a complete, fun to use solution for buying, selling and owning a car. In addition, Mullen is currently working with several global OEM partners to provide exciting EV options that will fit perfectly into the American consumer’s lives.