Cool cars coming from MULLEN…
…and further proves what we can do as a company.
“Our partner Qiantu and everyone at MULLEN is working hard in providing an exciting product in North America. Here are some features that shows how good of a product our K50 is”.
The new Qiantu K50 features:
- All-aluminum Structural Body Frame: Qiantu K50 by MULLEN uses advanced high-strength aluminum frame structure, enhancing the rigid structure sheet metal body.Qiantu K50 by MULLEN uses advanced high-strength aluminum frame structure, enhancing the rigid structure sheet metal body.
- Carbon-fiber Body Panels: The 29 components of the carbon-fiber body panels compromising each complete K50 weighs only 100 lbs total, which is more than 40% and 20% lighter than steel and aluminum allow respectively.
- Front and Rear Double Wishbone Suspension and Chassis Calibration by Mira: Professional sport car front and read double wishbone suspension, ensures the tire deliver 100% grip and offers precise handling and ride feedback to drivers just as a high-performance sports car.
- Dual-Motors (one at the front axle and one at the rear) 4WD: The K50 with permanent magnet synchronous motor has three driving modes: Adaptive/Sport/Boost. The extremely dynamic overclocking mode release 320KW of ultimate power.
- RESS (Rechargeable Energy Storage System): Rechargeable Energy Storage System (RESS) exclusively created by Qiantu Motor is composed by 10 standard battery packs,
- Dynamic Torque Vector Distribution: It corners well, I guess.
- Pirelli High-performance Sports Tires/Lightweight Forged Aluminum Wheel: The Pirelli P-Zero sports tires that come on the Qiantu K50 features a unique tread design to make the car a strong performance with awesome grip in wet conditions. With lightweight forged aluminum wheels, it reduces the unsprung mass and improves the dynamic response of the vehicle.
- Leather and Alcantara Materials Sports Seats: The sports seats are made of leather and Alcantara; the Alcantara’s sleek design provides sufficient friction between the occupant and the seat while providing extra lateral support. The leather/Alcantara feels soft and is equipped with practical functions such as seat ventilation and heating.
- Interactive Information Entertainment System: 15.6-inch large HD central control display, integrating vehicle settings, air conditioning system control, third-party APP integration, car-phone interconnection, audio-visual system and many other functions.
- In-car Solar Energy Air Circulation System provided by roof solar panel: Qiantu K50 has a unique In-car air circulation system powered by the roof solar panel that will automatically start after the temperature rises to 77 degrees; this provides a comfortable driving experience.
- Brembo High-performance Braking System: Qiantu K50’s Brembo 4-piston brake caliper guarantees a powerful braking force that allows the car to brake in extreme distances. The front and rear high-carbon ventilated brake discs are also from Brembo; these have a scribing and perforation design for better abrasion performance and thermal conductivity.
MULLEN at the New York International Auto Show
See the Qiantu K50 in person at Mullen Technologies’ booth (#CP8) in the Crystal Palace during the New York International Auto Show. Executive staff will be on hand during the 17th & 18th (press days) to answer questions and field interviews.
About Mullen Technologies
Mullen Technologies is a Southern California based licensed electric vehicle manufacturer with international distribution which owns several synergistic businesses including: Mullen Auto Sales, a fast-growing series of automobile dealerships through California, CarHub, a new and unique digital platform that leverages AI and offers a complete, fun to use solution for buying, selling and owning a car. In addition, Mullen is currently working with several global OEM partners to provide exciting EV options that will fit perfectly into the American consumer’s lives.